We are looking for a skilled and dedicated Android developer for our offices in Copenhagen. We specialize in mobile applications for iOS and Android and our clients include some of the biggest brands and companies in Denmark.
InSilico is divided into three technical groups – mobile, backend and frontend, and often all of them are involved in a project. You will collaborate with a lot of other people – including customers, internal project managers, designers, UX’ers etc. – and must be good at communicating and collaborating.
- Background in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge of Java.
- Thorough knowledge of Android Studio.
- At least 2 years of experience with native Android development.
- Experience with integrating with third party services and APIs.
- Knowledge of Software Architecture and design patterns.
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development.
- You have a desire to acquire new knowledge. You are passionate about transforming your knowledge into cutting edge solutions
- You are motivated to creating quality solutions with a creative touch
- You thrive in handling situations where things move fast and where change, internal and external, is a part of everyday life
- You are committed, responsible and thrive to work independently and in teams
- A vibrant and innovative work place
- Access to work for some of the largest and most ambitious companies in Denmark
- Ability to work with user experience and design of the highest class
- Great colleagues with a lot of different backgrounds and skills
- A great working environment with both comfort and ambitions
- Opportunity for personal and professional development